Weibo-Building Your Personal or Commercial Community in China
(Chinese Social Media)
We’d mentioned in Tips of Chinese SEO that many international celebrities and businesses had joined Weibo, truly it is.
British supergroup Radiohead has opened a Sina Weibo account , The band has just posted a single sentence so far (“testing the weibo”), so it remains to be seen what sort of message it intends to bring to its Chinese fans. The account has a verified badge (pictured), so we assume Sina has confirmed that it is indeed Radiohead.
currently 67436 fans are following the account when I write this.
I am just curious about how they will manage the weibo account, totally in English? or will use Chinese too?
For those popular accounts, I don’t think people will care about the language problems, since the huge comments will let netizens to share what the owner is talking about.
However, if the account owner could maintain a bilingual microblog, it will be more popular.
Sina Weibo is being called the Chinese Twitter, but it’s not quite accurate.
- It’s actually more of a hybrid between twitter and Facebook.
- You can do a lot more on it than you can on Twitter.
- You can group related messages together as conversation threads, and post photos and videos directly within messages.
- It’s got emoticons too.It’s a bit smaller that Twitter, at 140m users to Twitter’s 200m, and a lot smaller than Facebook, which has around 750m active accounts.
So it’s a great opportunity to build your personal or commercial community in China, very easily.
ChineseTransPro will launch its new Weibo application to solve the Online Quick Translation problems.
With more than 8000 qualified Chinese translator(s) and reviewer(s) from around the world, we now can cover various subjects across business, financial, legal, marketing, medical, medical and technical fields.
From websites, brochure, medical records, marketing copies, to technical documents, we can get the job done quickly with accurate Chinese translation.
Doing business in China or Chinese communities is full of challenges, Our clients have been more easier to enter into this booming market and boost their sales thanks to the professional Chinese translatoin services done by ChineseTrans.
Every translation is supported by our guaranteed quality assurance and the communication with our experienced project managers is convenient in the whole process of the service.
- Accurate, and guaranteed Chinese translation
- A transparent pricing with online instant quote
- Deep knowledge in doing business in China
- Special expertise on most subjects, from business, legal, medical to technical
- An understanding of your business challenge
- Great value for your money
Get in touch and start communicating in Chinese Now!
www.chinesetrans.com★Get INSTANT QUOTE!
Latest posts by ChineseTrans (see all)
- Tips of Chinese SEO - February 14, 2016
- Differences Between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese - February 4, 2016
- Always Get Proofreading by a 2nd Translator - June 28, 2015
Tags: facebook, twitter, Weibo