How Difficult is Chinese to Learn?
English has long been the most widely used language on the internet, and it will be in a very long run.
With Chinese Internet growth rising in the past decade, people cast doubt whether Chinese will be the dominant language on the internet.
Actually it would not happen.
How Difficult it is to Learn Chinese?
Let’s look at these:
- Who is speaking Chinese? While there are many native Mandarin speakers in the world, the majority of them live in PRC. Different form English which most people learn it as a second language, most Chinese speakers are born and taught in Chinese families.
- Access to the Internet In recent years, people in PRC could not access and view the widely used web sites such as facebook, google and youtube due to local policies. and
- Chinese Vocabulary Chinese is character intensive. To learn English, you learn 26 letters and from those letters, you can begin to sound out the word. In Chinese, each word is represented by a unique character, a unique character that must be memorized, both in stroke and sound. a speaker has to know
several thousand characters before they can claim any level of fluency. This prevent most Chinese Learners from grasping the Langauge.
- Chinese Tones Chinese is tonal in nature. Mandarin has an estimated 400 syllables (compared to 12,000 in English). To provide more variety in spoken communication, the language uses four tones (some says it’s four) to differentiate meaning from one word to another. While vocal tone changes, the meaning and Chinese characters will be totally different. Most people who learn Chinese as a foreign language always could not pronounce the tones well.
With more than 8000 qualified Chinese translator(s) and reviewer(s) from around the world, we now can cover various subjects across business, financial, legal, marketing, medical, medical and technical fields.
From websites, brochure, medical records, marketing copies, to technical documents, we can get the job done quickly with accurate Chinese translation.
Doing business in China or Chinese communities is full of challenges, Our clients have been more easier to enter into this booming market and boost their sales thanks to the professional Chinese translatoin services done by ChineseTrans.
Every translation is supported by our guaranteed quality assurance and the communication with our experienced project managers is convenient in the whole process of the service.
- Accurate, and guaranteed Chinese translation
- A transparent pricing with online instant quote
- Deep knowledge in doing business in China
- Special expertise on most subjects, from business, legal, medical to technical
- An understanding of your business challenge
- Great value for your money
Get in touch and start communicating in Chinese Now!
www.chinesetrans.com★Get INSTANT QUOTE!
Latest posts by ChineseTrans (see all)
- Tips of Chinese SEO - February 14, 2016
- Differences Between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese - February 4, 2016
- Always Get Proofreading by a 2nd Translator - June 28, 2015