Hongkong Chinese/Cantonese Interpreter and Translator
(Chinese Translation, ChineseTrans)
ChineseTrans accepts reservation for Chinese/Cantonese interpretation jobs in HongKong SAR.
Now You can find in ChineseTrans a complete range of interpreting services throughout China to meet your needs.
Tell Us Your Situation
Interpreting (also referred to as interpretation, spoken translation or oral translation) can be conducted in a number of different ways, to suit different types of situations.
- Chinese Simultaneous Interpreting
- Chinese Whispered Simultaneous Interpreting(also known as Chuchotage)
- Chinese Consecutive Interpreting
- Chinese Telephone Interpreting
- Chinese Liaison Interpreting
- ChineseTrans will select the right interpreter for you according to your specific needs.
- ChineseTrans will balance your interpretation situation and budget .
- Interpreters could be native Chinese or expats living in HongKong.
Interpreters could be bilingual or tri-lingual, some can speak various dialects in China, which is very helpful in some cases.
- Mandarin Chinese
for foreign languages, You can find most popular languages and some rare ones too.
Difference between Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
The difference is very big. Most people who didn’t grow up in Guangdong and Hongkong can’t speak Cantonese.
Hongkong and Canton are both borrowed words from Cantonese.
more can be found here: Difference between Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
On-site Service and Equipment Rent
You can request for on-site coordination and rent simultaneous interpretation equipment, including soundproof interpreter booths, conference discussion systems, and all related sound and audio components.
Ask for a Quote
- Contact Name
- Mode of Interpreting (e.g. consecutive)
- Type of Interpreting (e.g. small group meeting)
- Language (Source and Target)
- Language specialization (e.g. engineering)
- When and Where required
- Specific Instructions
With more than 8000 qualified Chinese translator(s) and reviewer(s) from around the world, we now can cover various subjects across business, financial, legal, marketing, medical, medical and technical fields.
From websites, brochure, medical records, marketing copies, to technical documents, we can get the job done quickly with accurate Chinese translation.
Doing business in China or Chinese communities is full of challenges, Our clients have been more easier to enter into this booming market and boost their sales thanks to the professional Chinese translatoin services done by ChineseTrans.
Every translation is supported by our guaranteed quality assurance and the communication with our experienced project managers is convenient in the whole process of the service.
- Accurate, and guaranteed Chinese translation
- A transparent pricing with online instant quote
- Deep knowledge in doing business in China
- Special expertise on most subjects, from business, legal, medical to technical
- An understanding of your business challenge
- Great value for your money
Get in touch and start communicating in Chinese Now!
www.chinesetrans.com★Get INSTANT QUOTE!
Latest posts by ChineseTrans (see all)
- Tips of Chinese SEO - February 14, 2016
- Differences Between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese - February 4, 2016
- Always Get Proofreading by a 2nd Translator - June 28, 2015
Tags: Cantonese Interpreter, Chinese Interpreter, Hongkong Interpreter, Hongkong Translator