Boby Food and Mather Care at a Chinese Store
Do You Know What is “Boby”?
What is “Mather”?
You can see these wrongly translated words printed in the big signs at the flagshop of a large baby products retailer brand in Shanghai.
There are 6 signs in the shop, however 5 of them are listed here while only one “Toys” is correct.
ChineseTrans had posted this on Weibo (China’s larget micro-blog site) and informed the shop owner, and got the positive reply from them within 24 hours saying that they will change all of them very soon.
Details are important for winning the hearts of customers.
ChineseTrans provides Chinese Proofreading to help your business to keep those stupid mistakes.
Join ChineseTrans Mailing List Now
|You will get updates on
- Secrets and Tips about China Business.
- Coupons and promotion at ChineseTrans.
With more than 8000 qualified Chinese translator(s) and reviewer(s) from around the world, we now can cover various subjects across business, financial, legal, marketing, medical, medical and technical fields.
From websites, brochure, medical records, marketing copies, to technical documents, we can get the job done quickly with accurate Chinese translation.
Doing business in China or Chinese communities is full of challenges, Our clients have been more easier to enter into this booming market and boost their sales thanks to the professional Chinese translatoin services done by ChineseTrans.
Every translation is supported by our guaranteed quality assurance and the communication with our experienced project managers is convenient in the whole process of the service.
- Accurate, and guaranteed Chinese translation
- A transparent pricing with online instant quote
- Deep knowledge in doing business in China
- Special expertise on most subjects, from business, legal, medical to technical
- An understanding of your business challenge
- Great value for your money
Get in touch and start communicating in Chinese Now!
www.chinesetrans.com★Get INSTANT QUOTE!
Latest posts by ChineseTrans (see all)
- Tips of Chinese SEO - February 14, 2016
- Differences Between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese - February 4, 2016
- Always Get Proofreading by a 2nd Translator - June 28, 2015
Tags: aiyingshi, baby products, wrong signs, Wrong translation